SUSE OpenStack Cloud Deployment with Cloud Lifecycle Manager
SUSE OpenStack Cloud is no longer under active development. There will be no new major versions of SUSE OpenStack Cloud.
This two-day course is designed for system administrators, DevOps, system engineers and others who want to learn how to deploy a SUSE OpenStack cloud using Cloud Lifecycle Manager (CLM).
Participants begin with a detailed overview of the concepts behind and component parts of Cloud Lifecycle Manager and a comprehensive understanding of the tasks necessary to deploy a SUSE OpenStack cloud using CLM. Attendees will then use CLM to build and then modify an OpenStack cloud in the course lab.
Downloadable course description document
Delivery Method: Classroom
Course Duration: 2 days
Course Level: Advanced
During this course you will learn:
- How to plan for an OpenStack Cloud deployment with CLM
- How to configure an input model for CLM
- How to deploy an OpenStack Cloud using CLM
- How to integrate openStack with SUSE Enterprise Storage (Ceph)
This two-day course is designed for system administrators, DevOps, system engineers and others who want to learn how to deploy a SUSE OpenStack Cloud using Cloud Lifecycle Manager.
- Section 1: Introduction to Cloud Lifecycle Manager
- Section 2: Deploy an OpenStack Cloud with Cloud Lifecycle Manager
- Section 3: Modify a Deployed Cloud with Cloud Lifecycle Manager
- Section 4: Integrate OpenStack with SUSE Enterprise Storage
Attendees should have familiarity with the Command Line, Linux System Administration skills and attention to detail. Certified OpenStack Administrator (COA) certification or level of experience is required. SUSE Certified Administrator (SCA) in Enterprise Linux or SUSE Certified Linux Engineer (SCE) in Enterprise Linux certification or level of experience recommended.