Advanced Administration and Deployment of SUSE OpenStack Cloud
This two-day course is designed for system administrators, DevOps, system engineers and others who want to learn how to deploy a highly available SUSE OpenStack cloud.
Participants begin with a detailed overview of the component parts of OpenStack and a comprehensive understanding of the tasks necessary to deploy a highly available SUSE OpenStack cloud. Attendees will then use automated tools to build a highly available OpenStack cloud in the course lab.
Downloadable course description document
Delivery Method: Classroom
Course Duration: 2 days
Course Level: Advanced
During this course you will learn:
- The fundamentals of networking in the modern datacenter
- How to plan for an OpenStack Cloud deployment
- How to deploy a Highly Available OpenStack Cloud
- How to backup and restore the Admin node
This two-day course is designed for system administrators, DevOps, system engineers and others who want to learn how to deploy a highly available SUSE OpenStack Cloud.
- Section 1: Lab Environment Setup
- Section 2: Plan for an OpenStack Cloud Deployment
- Section 3: Fundamentals of Networking in the Modern Datacenter
- Section 4: Introduction to Crowbar
- Section 5: Install and Configure the Admin Node
- Section 6: Deploy a Highly Available SUSE OpenStack Cloud with Crowbar
- Section 7: Backup and Restore an Admin Node
Attendees should have familiarity with the command line and Linux system administration skills. SUSE SCA in OpenStack Cloud or equivalent level of experience is required. SUSE Certified Administrator (SCA) in Enterprise Linux or SUSE Certified Linux Engineer (SCE) in Enterprise Linux certification is recommended. Experience with SUSE Enterprise Linux High Availability Clustering is advantageous.
|Oct 17, 2019 - Oct 18, 2019
||Fast Lane GmbH
|Nov 6, 2019 - Nov 7, 2019
|Nov 14, 2019 - Nov 15, 2019
|Dec 12, 2019 - Dec 13, 2019
||Koln and Muchen
|Dec 18, 2019 - Dec 19, 2019