Introduction to CaaS Platform (v3)
This three day course is designed for system administrators, DevOps, system engineers and others who want to be introduced to SUSE CaaS Platform and Kubernetes.
Participants begin with an introduction to microservices, containers and container orchestration and continue on to the deployment of a Kubernetes cluster using SUSE CaaS Platform . Participants conclude the course by performing basic tasks in a Kubernetes cluster.
This course helps prepare students for the Foundational Assessment in SUSE CaaS Platform.
Downloadable course description
During this course you will learn:
- Install and Configure SUSE CaaS Platform
- Deploy a Kubernetes Cluster
- Perform Basic Kubernetes Tasks
This course is designed for system administrators and others who want to be introduced to SUSE CaaS Platform, Microservices and Kubernetes.
- Section 1: Introduction to Containers and Container Orchestration
- Section 2: Introduction to SUSE CaaS Platform
- Section 3: Install and Configure SUSE CaaS Platform
- Section 4: Introduction to Kubernetes Management Utilities
- Section 5: Work with Kubernetes
Attendees should have familiarity with the Command Line, Linux System Administration skills and attention to details. SUSE Certified Administrator (SCA) in Enterprise Linux or SUSE Certified Linux Engineer (SCE) in Enterprise Linux certification or level of experience recommended.
|Jul 30, 2019 - Aug 1, 2019
||Koln, Frankfurt and Munich
|Aug 20, 2019 - Aug 22, 2019
||Berlin, Hannover and Hamburg
|Sep 17, 2019 - Sep 19, 2019
|Oct 22, 2019 - Oct 24, 2019
||Dresden & Leipzig