SUSE Certified Engineer (SCE) in Enterprise Linux
SUSE Certified Engineer (SCE) in Enterprise LinuxSUSE Certified Engineer (SCE) training covers more advanced day-to-day engineering level tasks in SUSE Linux Enterprise Server Environments.
When you pass the SCE in Enterprise Linux exam, you will not receive the SCE in Enterprise Linux certificate unless or until you have passed the SCA in Enterprise Linux exam. In order to receive SCE in Enterprise Linux 11, you must have a SCA in Enterprise Linux 11 certification. In order to receive SCE in Enterprise Linux 12 certification, you must have SCE in Enterprise Linux 11 or 12 certification.
As with all SUSE certifications, course work is not required. Once you have reviewed the relevant objectives, you only need to pass that particular certification test in order to achieve the certification. Having stated the conditions for achieving the certification, we highly recommend you study the objectives and practice anything that you are not prepared to perform from memory and experience on live systems.
The SCE-level exams are performed on 2 or more live systems in real-time via our remote-proctored online testing environment, hosted by ExamsLocal.
SCE in Enterprise Linux 15
Candidates who currently hold either an SCA or SCE in Enterprise Linux 12 are able to take one update exam to update their certification(s) to version 15. Candidates who have only an SCA will receive an updated SCA in Enterprise Linux 15, and those candidates with an SCE in Enterprise Linux 12 will receive the corresponding version 15 certification.
- Exam Information and Objectives: SLES 12 to 15 Certification Update
- Course SLE200 – Transitioning to SUSE Linux Enterprise 15
New SCE in Enterprise Linux 15 Option
Candidates who do not currently hold an SCE in Enterprise Linux 12 need to pass the SCE in Enterprise Linux 15 exam and meet the prerequisites in order to achieve certification.
- Exam Information and Objectives: SCE in Enterprise Linux 15 exam
- Course SLE301 – SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 Advanced Administration
SCE in Enterprise Linux 12
- Exam Information and Objectives: SCE in Enterprise Linux 12 (2018 Update)
- Course SLE301 —SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 Advanced Administration
- Registration for the version 12 exam before it retires on 30 November is available at www.examslocal.com.
- All other exams are available via our certification platform Questionmark
- Log in using your SUSE Account. If you do not already have a SUSE account, you can create one here.
- Complete instructions on how to purchase and schedule your exam can be found within the dashboard of the certification exam platform along with details on how to prepare for exams. Please follow all instructions outlined within the platform to ensure a smooth proctoring experience.