Register to Take Certification Exam Online
SUSE certification exams are now available via remote proctoring. As long as your computer and internet connection meet minimum requirements, you may take the exam from your home at a date and time of your choosing. No software is installed on your machine, you just need a stable internet connection, the Chrome or Chromium browser and have a webcam and microphone. You can review the compatibility checker and the FAQ for more information.
You will need a SUSE account and an account for PSI. It is important to use the same email address for both to receive exam and certification results faster.
If you already have a SUSE and PSI account:
- Login to www.examslocal.com and follow instructions to view or schedule your exam time
- Verify your account information
- Choose Schedule an Exam in the top menu
Otherwise, follow the detailed instructions for creating accounts and scheduling an exam time:
- If you don’t already have a SUSE account, create one.
- To create or Sign in to your PSI account, go to examslocal.com
- Sign in or Create an Account – use the same email address as your SUSE.com account
- ExamsLocal will send you an email with instructions that you need to follow in order to verify your account
- On the ExamsLocal “Schedule and Exam” page, enter SUSE in the search box and choose the exam you wish to schedule. Click Next
- In the From field, enter your desired date and time to test. You will be shown times available near your desired start time on the next page.
- Choose your time zone. Click Next.
- You will be shown available dates and times. Click on different days to see the available times.
- Choose a time and click Next
- On the Compatibility Check page, click to install the extension and check that all other requirements are met.
- Click the “I agree” button to advance.
- After reading the Innovative Exams Candidate Agreement, click the I Agree button
- Fill out the additional contact information and click Save and Continue
- On the custom data field, enter your SUSE Registry ID (also sometimes called Certification ID) if you know it and fill in other mandatory fields, then click Save and Continue. (Note: This will GREATLY assist SUSE and Examslocal personnel in matching your records if there is a disparity.)
- Enter Payment Information and click Review Order
- Follow instructions until you have a confirmed exam time
- You will receive an email from PSI confirming your registration.