Certification Agreement Information
Before you will be granted certification under any certification program, you must agree to the terms and conditions of the Certification Agreement.
3 ways to fulfill the Certification Agreement
- Electronic: Each time you take a certification exam you will need to accept the terms of the certification agreement in order to continue and take the exam.
- Online: You may also sign online.
- Log into the Certification Database
- Go to Tools on Left Navigator.
- Select Complete Agreement/Application.
- Click to complete the Certification Agreement. Make sure you have read through it before you select “yes”.
- Print/Mail: If you are a minor as defined by the law in the area in which you live, your Signature Form must be countersigned by YOUR parent, court-appointed curator, or legal guardian. You may download, print and sign the paper Signature Form and then mail it to any of the contacts listed on the Signature Form. Please be sure you read and understand the SUSE Certification Agreement BEFORE you sign the Signature Form.